Advanced GUI Texture Pack changes some interface elements in Minecraft. At the same time, he does not affect the rest of the texture. When using this texture pack, the inventory, as well as the interface of various crafting devices, will look very different. With it, the game will become a little more beautiful and more convenient.
How to install Advanced GUI texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.