Absolution texture pack successfully combines several styles at once, which makes it truly unique. It combines some realism, as well as the atmosphere of classic RPGs and the original Minecraft. With a resolution of 128×128 it all looks really amazing. Not only blocks, but also mobs, interface and other elements were redrawn. These textures looking better with SEUS shaders.
How to install Absolution texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.