The Creepy Paintings texture pack makes all the paintings scarier, some of them really creepy. Good for various horror cards or Halloween celebrations. No other textures are affected here, so it can be used as an addition to the main texture pack without any problems.
How to install Paintings Texture texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.