Minimalism can look very beautiful, as can be seen in the 9-SQuares texture pack. With it, most of the blocks look as if they consist of nine squares, although in fact the resolution is 16×16. Also, some objects got an interesting 3D effect.
How to install 9-SQuares texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.