3D CreatorCraft texture pack will make all textures in Minecraft three-dimensional and more realistic. The style will remain close to vanilla, so you do not have to get used to the new graphics for a long time. All plants, tools and blocks will look voluminous, but this will significantly increase the load on the computer.
How to install 3D CreatorCraft texture pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the texture pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the texture pack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.