Using Sildur’s Shaders, you will leave the graphics of Minecraft almost unchanged. This shader improves the quality of shadows and reflections a bit. Its main feature is the beautiful motion blur effect when the player moves.
How to install Sildur’s shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- If you are playing with the Fabric loader, then use Iris Shaders.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.