RRe36’s Shaders are able to give a summer vibes, they add soft lighting in warm colors to Minecraft. They also change the appearance of plants by adding moving grass and leaves. Water will not get the effect of realism, but it will become much more transparent. Exploring the underwater world will be much easier, because the viewing range will increase significantly. You can learn more about these shaders, as well as look at other author’s projects at CurseForge.
How to install RRe36’s Shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.