In Exposa shaders, the realism of all effects comes first. They may not look too epic, but there are no unnecessary effects here that over time begin to annoy. The shadows are well developed, this is especially noticeable when the rays interact with vegetation and glass.
How to install Exposa shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.