Docteur Dread’s shaders add a lot of effects, but most of them are unobtrusive and not very distracting from the game. With it, Minecraft will have realistic water, quality shadows and reflections. In addition, during the rain you can see the rainbow. They are available in several versions – from Low to Extreme.
How to install Docteur Dread’s shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.