High-quality shaders CYBOX will please even the most demanding judges of realistic graphics. First of all, you will notice significant improvements in water and sky. The remaining blocks in Minecraft will also look much more natural and voluminous.
How to install CYBOX shaders
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- If you are playing with the Fabric loader, then use Iris Shaders.
- Download the shaders and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, then go to Video Settings.
- In the ‘Shaders’ section, select ‘Shaders Folder’. The ‘shaderpacks’ folder will open, copy the shaders file there.
- After copying, the shader will appear in the list. Click it to choose.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Shaders will work in all saves.