Great seed with interesting places that are evenly distributed around the spawn point. With it, you will find several villages, ships, treasures, as well as many other structures. The easiest way to find two settlements will be almost near the spawn. The remaining places will have to be searched, but we will provide the most important coordinates.
You will start the game between the desert and the plain. In each of the biomes, there will be one village, one located directly in front of you and the other behind. Other interesting places are by coordinates:
- -160 ~ -300 – abandoned mine with valuable resources and spawners;
- -410 ~ -480, -440 ~ -740, -430 ~ 60 – sunken ships;
- -250 ~ -1000 – underwater temple and icebergs;
- -420 ~ -200, 450 ~ -180 – underwater ruins;
- -480 ~ 270, 121 ~ -342 – hidden treasures;
- -750 ~ 100 – desert temple;
- 850 ~ -2200 – robber tower and village.
And that’s not all, there are actually many more sunken ships, you will periodically meet them while searching for other structures.
How to use Villages, Ships and Treasures seed
- Launch Minecraft
- Start the Singleplayer mode
- Select ‘Create New World’
- Then click on ‘More World Options…’
- In the ‘Seed for the World generation’ field, enter -1983201944092
- Click the ‘Create New World’ button
- Start to explore the generated map