Now you can get treasures immediately after appearing on the map, without even having to explore the big ocean. Use the shipwreck in the lake seed and find chests with very nice contents.
Using this seed when creating a world, you will start the game near a large lake. To find it, go to coordinates 210 ~ -370. You can easily spot it by the several masts that protrude above the surface of the water. Inside are several chests with random but very valuable contents. If you’re lucky, you’ll find a treasure map and be able to go looking for it.
How to use Floating Islands seed
- Launch Minecraft
- Start the Singleplayer mode
- Select ‘Create New World’
- Then click on ‘More World Options…’
- In the ‘Seed for the World generation’ field, enter -6311127347939281510
- Click the ‘Create New World’ button
- Start to explore the generated map