An impressive seed that generates just an incredible desert with temples, villages and lots of interesting objects. You can find more than ten villages, six temples, several towers of robbers within 1000 blocks from the spawn point. We have collected all the most interesting coordinates, thanks to which you can find a very cool loot from the start of the game.
Near spawn point you will find a temple that will provide you with some resources to start the game. After that, you can begin to explore the desert and the surrounding area. For example, in the neighboring savannah you can find three villages in the following coordinates:
- 700 ~ 340;
- 200 ~ 520;
- -330 ~ -330;
In addition, at coordinates 450 ~ 1300, you can find two more neighboring villages and a shipwreck.
In addition to the temple at the start, you can also find a few more at coordinates 200 ~ 140 and 350 ~ 750. The villages can be found by going -270, 800 and -820 ~ 600. The most interesting points in this side are:
- 200 ~ -850 – here the temple and the outpost are generated right next to each other;
- 200 ~ -300 – a small hill overlooking the temple, the tower and the desert village.
How to use Desert with Temples and Villages seed
- Launch Minecraft
- Start the Singleplayer mode
- Select ‘Create New World’
- Then click on ‘More World Options…’
- In the ‘Seed for the World generation’ field, enter 38
- Click the ‘Create New World’ button
- Start to explore the generated map