The bright and well-designed Yokabi resource pack will make survival and PvP much easier. Despite the noticeable improvement in graphics, FPS in Minecraft will remain stable and quite acceptable for any mode. In addition, even when applying a lot of effects to the character, you will have a great view thanks to completely redesigned animations.
How to install Yokabi resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.