A high-quality Umbreon resource pack will make Minecraft graphics more detailed thanks to the resolution of 64×64 pixels. At the same time, it does not overload the PC and is quite suitable for PvP. It features comfortable swords, minimal animations and many other nice little things.
How to install Umbreon resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.