The all-purpose Ultra resource pack will be an excellent choice for both PvP and the most hardcore survival. Block textures and well-chosen colors will allow you to navigate perfectly in space and quickly find any resources. A beautiful black and yellow weapon takes up minimum space on the screen.
How to install Ultra resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.