Are you looking for a good resource pack for PvP in Minecraft? Sunset 32x is a great choice. It will transform the game while improving performance.
The resource pack is made with pleasant light colors. It uses well-rendered photorealistic sky textures. When using it, the graphics will become softer and more enjoyable. In doing so, you will notice a good increase in FPS, which will make it easier to fight against other players.
How to install Sunset resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.