China is a very beautiful oriental style PvP pack. It looks very cool and at the same time is perfect for fights and most popular mini-games. The first thing that catches your eye is the shortest possible swords, which absolutely do not cover an important place on the screen. Particles are looking like transparent hieroglyphs, they will also not distract you. The beautiful semi-transparent interface and impressive sky textures should be noted separately.
How to install China resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.