Scuto resource pack is suitable for both PvP and survival. Despite the increased resolution, good optimization allows you to even slightly increase FPS. An interesting feature is using of purple for all diamond-related items and blocks.
How to install Scuto resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.