The main feature of the Scope Neon resource pack is a spectacular neon outline on many blocks and some objects. This feature is not only for decoration. It will make it easier for you to find valuable ore. And the weapons in this pack are well optimized for PvP.
How to install Scope Neon resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.