Scarlet Pack is a quality PvP resource pack that will appeal to fans of bright colors. Rich reds are used to decorate many blocks and weapons. Sword models are well optimized for fights.
How to install Scarlet Pack resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.
Download Resource Pack for Minecraft
The main feature of the Scope Neon resource pack is a spectacular neon outline on many blocks and some objects. This feature is not only for decoration. It will make…
Use the Xanarchy resource pack if you want to get a noticeable advantage in PvP battles in Minecraft. It boosts FPS in the game and also significantly improves sword models….
The Fade Blue Pink resource pack is not too different from the standard one, the main changes have been made to tools and weapons. For many textures, a pink-blue gradient…
All files from Guide-Minecraft.com can be downloaded for free. Copyrights belong to their rightful owners. When copying materials active link to the site is required!
2018-2021 © Guide-Minecraft.com ®