The Sapphire Heart resource pack has all the necessary PvP features, but at the same time it looks very stylish. All blocks and items got nice and smoothed textures. At first glance, it may seem that the resolution of the pack is much higher than 32×32. But it really is, so it works well on weak PCs and can even slightly raise the FPS.
How to install Sapphire Heart resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.