Ruby is a quality resource pack that will delight you with beautiful textures with improved realism. Many blocks are noticeably different from vanilla ones and got a lot of interesting details.
How to install Ruby resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.
Download Resource Pack for Minecraft
Minimalistic resource pack Red Dust will greatly simplify your PvP battles thanks to increased FPS and an optimized animations. He also has beautiful and comfortable swords, the models of which…
The bright and well-designed Yokabi resource pack will make survival and PvP much easier. Despite the noticeable improvement in graphics, FPS in Minecraft will remain stable and quite acceptable for…
PvPmen resource pack is intended exclusively for PvP battles. Many blocks in it are devoid of details so as not to distract the player’s attention. Weapons have simple but very…
All files from Guide-Minecraft.com can be downloaded for free. Copyrights belong to their rightful owners. When copying materials active link to the site is required!
2018-2021 © Guide-Minecraft.com ®