In the Rilly resource pack, all the textures are very carefully designed and blend perfectly with each other. This is especially noticeable on large surfaces consisting of identical blocks. It is also worth noting very high-quality sword models that are perfectly optimized for PvP.
How to install Rilly resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.