Hyper Beast resource pack improves the graphics in Minecraft, as well as changes the interface and replaces the textures of weapons. Thanks to textures at 32×32 pixels, the game will look much better. Also, all the paintings have been redone here, and now they look incredibly cool.
How to install Hyper Beast resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.