The original Redful resource pack will delight you with both comfortable and short swords, and interesting features in other textures. For example, ore blocks look very unusual and do not look at all like standard ones. Red is often used here, and the increased resolution makes the graphics in Minecraft better and more detailed.
How to install Redful resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.