Minimalistic resource pack Red Dust will greatly simplify your PvP battles thanks to increased FPS and an optimized animations. He also has beautiful and comfortable swords, the models of which are well thought out and do not take up much space on the screen.
How to install Red Dust resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.