The Rain resourcepack was created for PvP, but it will look pretty good in survival mode as well. Slightly increased texture resolution makes graphics look better and more detailed. And comfortable short swords will allow you to fight as efficiently as possible.
How to install Rain resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.