PvPmen resource pack is intended exclusively for PvP battles. Many blocks in it are devoid of details so as not to distract the player’s attention. Weapons have simple but very effective textures, do not take up much screen space, and allows you to calculate hits accurately.
How to install PvPmen resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.