PinkDusk is a versatile resource pack suitable for PvP, standard survival or UHC. With its help, you can increase the FPS in Minecraft and get rid of lags even on weak PCs. Its interesting feature is an unusual pink shade, which is used to decorate all diamonds objects.
How to install PinkDusk resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.