Oversleep is a beautiful and effective resource pack that is available for both old and new versions of Minecraft. It works very well for PvP due to the smoothed textures and the optimization of all particles and animations. With such a pack, nothing will distract you from the battles, which will help you win much more often. The interface looks very nice, and when interacting with chests and other items, it becomes translucent.
How to install Oversleep resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.