Never Cleaner is a vibrant minimalist resource pack. It removes unnecessary details, which makes Minecraft look a little cartoony. At the same time, all textures remain similar to the original ones.
How to install Never Cleaner resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.