Monso Purple resource pack often uses bright and noticeable colors. They are used to highlight the most important items and resources. Many blocks, as well as some types of armor and weapons, got a beautiful and unusual purple color.
How to install Monso Purple resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.