With the MashPack resource pack, the graphics in Minecraft will become much more detailed. You will immediately notice this in the example of ore blocks, which have become much more beautiful. Individual pixels can only be seen if you come close to the block. A lot of attention was also paid to the PvP component. All weapons have become more convenient, and the animation of the effects will not block your view.
How to install MashPack resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.