Marble Green resource pack will delight green color funs. A huge number of its shades will appear in the game with it. Weapon textures and animations are perfect for PvP, and the rest of the blocks are well optimized for UHC survival. You can play with this pack in the usual mode, it looks quite natural and in general does not differ much from the standard one.
How to install Marble Green resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.