The author of the Maple resource pack was inspired by maple leaves, so their images are found here in many blocks and objects. In addition, red is often used for them. This pack was developed primarily for PvP, but looks pretty good in any other modes.
How to install Maple resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.