Magma is realy interesting resource pack will simplify PvP battles thanks to the most thought-out sword models. At the same time, diamond weapons and objects look like they are made of lava, which looks very stylish. Unusual design of the ore blocks is also noteworthy.
How to install Magma resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.