The main feature of the Kera Revamp resource pack is rather simple texture models with clear and strict lines. Resources will be displayed only schematically, in the form of multi-colored squares. It removes the graphics in Minecraft from realism, making it more practical. At the same time, the FPS in the game can grow several times.
How to install Kera Revamp resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.