Glacous resourcepack looks pretty unusual, and the weapon models stand out the most. The swords here are not at all like the standard ones and will allow you to get new impressions from the battles. In addition, many animations have been reworked, and now they will not block your view.
How to install Glacous resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.