Glaceon resource pack looks very impressive and is suitable for any mode. PvP fans will appreciate the quality sword models, as well as the minimized fire animations and effects. And those who prefer survival will love the beautiful and detailed blocks, executed in a resolution of 64×64 pixels.
How to install Glaceon resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.