If you want to make Minecraft textures brighter and more saturated, then try the Gem resource pack. It has a 32×32 resolution and suitable for both surviving and PvP. The pack is characterized by an abundance of green, convenient item models and an impressive FPS boost even on weak PCs.
How to install Gem resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.