Galaxy resource pack is great for PvP and can delight players with very beautiful and handy weapons. With it, Minecraft will look slightly alien, but all the blocks will remain well recognizable, so you don’t have to get used to their design again. Particular attention should be paid to diamond objects that have unique and very non-standard design.
How to install Galaxy resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.