Fuscia resource pack was created for PvP, but it is also good for normal survival. Its textures are in many ways similar to the standard ones, but their resolution is twice as high, which has a positive effect on the quality of graphics. A beautiful purple hue is used to decorate the weapons, making the swords look quite unusual.
How to install Fuscia resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.