The Fade Blue Pink resource pack is not too different from the standard one, the main changes have been made to tools and weapons. For many textures, a pink-blue gradient is used, which looks quite original and beautiful.
How to install Fade Blue Pink resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.