ElectroPvP resource pack is similar to the standard resource pack in many ways, but has a bit of a realism bias. With it, most textures will become smoother, without sharp transitions and pixelation. You can also note a very beautiful and convenient weapon for PvP battles.
How to install ElectroPvP resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.