Dragon Ball is a quite simple but high quality PvP resource pack. It almost does not change the textures of the blocks, it only adds frames for the resource cubes, which makes them more visible. Its main advantage is its short swords, which make battles very easy.
How to install Dragon Ball resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.