Depixel is an attempt to improve the graphics in Minecraft without making big changes. The resolution in this resource pack has been increased to 32×32, and most of the blocks and objects have become more beautiful and detailed. It is also a good match for PvP thanks to reworked animations and more comfortable swords. In general, this is an excellent replacement for standard resources, if you do not want to change the graphics in the game too much.
How to install Depixel resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will apear in all saves.