Deep Frost resource pack will add a visual freeze effect to all swords in Minecraft and optimize their shape for PvP battles. The rest of the textures have got less noticeable changes, but many of them look much nicer than the original ones.
How to install Deep Frost resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.