DeathStar resource pack has a space-inspired look and uses a lot of straight lines. Ore blocks look very unusual, they are well-suited for the construction of various futuristic buildings. The weapon models are reminiscent of Star Wars lightsabers, with multiple bright colors and recognizable shapes. The pack is perfect for PvP, especially on various space maps.
How to install DeathStar resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.