Despite the increased resolution, the DeadPool v2 resource pack is still able to please with an FPS boost. Another nice feature is the design of some items in black and red colors, which fits well with the name of the pack.
How to install DeadPool v2 resource pack
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to Settings.
- In the ‘Resource Packs’ section, select ‘Open resource pack folder ’.
- The ‘resourcepacks’ folder will open, copy the archive there.
- After copying, the resourcepack will appear in the section of available packages. Click on it to move to the Selected Resource Packs section.
- Start a new game or load an old one. Textures will appear in all saves.